GC and Citizens Only
Hope you are doing great,
I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your consultant updated profile ASAP.
Job Title: Tech Requirements Analyst
Location: Washington, DC (Local or Nearby)
The Technical Requirements Analysts job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Analyze complex business problems and assess feasibility of the proposed enhancements and system automations. Collect and synthesize data, review current business processes, understand end-user needs in consultation with stakeholders and explain implications of choices to all involved. Act as liaison between business users and IT development team and works closely with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to help create Project Requirement Documents (PRDs), Functional Specification Document (FSD) and use cases. Facilitate meetings and focused groups to identify optimal solutions that create and enhance business value. Independently lead various phases of the software development life cycle, with focus on validating conceptual solutions and creating quality requirements artifacts.
- Provide leadership and direction to lesser experienced Business Analysts.
- Develop and analyze business and user requirements for clarity, completeness, scope, and technical feasibility.
- Decompose business and user requirements into system and software functional requirements.
- Define system quality and operational attributes, external interfaces, constraints, rules, and other non-functional requirements.
- Develop system use cases that describe the system's intended functional behavior and serve as SME.
- Develop supplementary specifications that capture system requirements that are not readily captured in use cases.
- Perform requirements modeling and develop UML diagrams which depict various perspectives of the system's functional behavior, to include, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, and state diagrams.
- Develop software requirements specifications that capture the software requirements for the complete system and serve as the "build-to" specification for development.
- Provide authoritative understanding of the systems implementation independent behavior to support: 1) test designers in the development of software test plans and test cases. 2) Solution architects in the development of architecture and design models; 3) data designers in the development of logical and physical data models.
- Serve as the development team representative during UAT for the purpose of clarifying the intended functional behavior of the software.
- Manage requirements using the HPQC/ALM requirements management package.
- Manage requirements traceability to include development of requirements traceability matrices.
- Support requirements triage to select the right requirements to include in a specific software release. Activities would include identification of relationships and dependencies between requirements, and estimation of technical effort.
- Manage changes to base lined requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools. Analyze SCRs for impact of change, etc. Support CCB meetings. Track requirements status throughout the project.
- At the end of each iteration or release, produce a lessons learned report which summarizes the effectiveness and efficiency of the requirements practices and resources employed on the project.
- Serve as primary liaison between the technical team and the product team and end-users for the purpose of establishing a common understanding of requirements and the as-built product.
- Interviews users, analyzing their IT needs in order to develop descriptions of moderately complex systems proposals.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred(or equivalent experience)
- At least three years of experience in programming or testing
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages Java, J2EE Spring Framework, SOAP Web services, JMS is a must
- 3 years of experience with Technology Architecture (Mainframe, Client Server and Web), Project Planning and Estimating, Systems Analysis and Assessment; Project Management
- Basic programming skills
- Knowledge of BPM and Workflow systems is an asset
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members.
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Healthcare and or claims processing intimate expertise
You can reach me at alih(at)usmsystems.com or 703-955-3955