Ocean Spray is a vibrant agricultural cooperative owned by more than 700 cranberry farmers in the United States, Canada and Chile, who have helped preserve the family farming way of life for generations. The cooperative’s cranberries are currently featured in more than a thousand great-tasting, good-for-you products in over 100 countries worldwide. With more than 2,000 employees and nearly 20 receiving and processing facilities, Ocean Spray is committed to managing our business in a way that respects our communities, colleagues and the environment.
Ocean Spray believes that our colleagues are our best assets and we offer an environment where you can work with exceptionally smart, innovative and passionate teams that are motivated to deliver Ocean Spray products around the world. If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can Grow, Own, Live and Drive your career every day, Ocean Spray is for you!
Ocean Spray is on a transformation journey looking to expand and grow our business in some innovative and new ways. Our business strategy has a healthy mandate for Tech to build up a modern organization across all functions and disciplines. We are building an exciting new Product Partner team that will become the headlights to our business and drive modern technology for maximum business value. It is a very exciting and rewarding time to be part of this elite team and to be part of this journey for an iconic American farmer owned business. If you are up for a challenge, passionate about your area, like to drive change and build ‘stuff’ with your business peers, this could be the role for you.
We are looking for a hands-on, techno-functional product manager that thrives in a multi-project, fast-paced and fun environment. As a senior IT product manager, you will lead the strategy of our Tech Finance Applications, while partnering closely with our finance organization including, but not limited to, Procurement, RTR, AP/AR, FP&A, Plant Accounting, and Corporate Strategy.
You will engage with Ocean Spray finance and procurement leaders to define problems that need solving to drive efficiencies, cost reductions, and revenue growth. Collaboratively develop technology road-maps and business process refinement through a technology and supply chain partnership. Evangelize technology in the Ocean Spray financial area and drive the execution of road-maps. Short and medium-term projects within our Modernization program include:
- P2P Implementation planning and execution (16-month plan)
- Build and execute path from Reporting to Financial insights using self-serve and advanced analytics/platforms
- Partner with Finance BPO and drive an automation program with our partners
- Lead a simplification program across process, people and technology as finance intersects across functions.
- Provide oversight of deployment projects within our Cooperative for your function and represent area at Strategic Governance review.
- Collaborate to define our Cooperatives ERP platform fit for our future
The position reports to the Director of Strategy and Products, and is located at our Corporate office in Lakeville, MA. Relocation assistance is available.
A Day in the Life of a Tech Sr. Manager, Finance:
- The senior manager role is responsible for Finance Technology at Ocean Spray globally. The role interacts with other members of the Ocean Spray Tech Team including the other product partner roles assigned to other business functional areas
- Partners with Finance leaders leveraging business acumen, knowledge of the supply chain, and significant knowledge of supply chain technology
- Partners with Finance leaders to identify and define how to improve business performance through the application of design thinking, agile delivery, process automation, and technology
- Collaborates with members of the Finance team to define problems, create ideas, create business cases, and secure investment for business cases infusing technology into the supply chain
- Manages and continually prioritizes existing technology enhancement backlog
- Develops a deep understanding of the end-to-end business processes of the Ocean Spray Finance team
- Continuously stays on top of market conditions that will affect CPG with an emphasis on technology products, services, and trends
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, computer science preferred
- 6+ years working in Information Technology, preferably with experience implementing large-scale complex ERP initiatives on a global / enterprise level within CPG
- Demonstrated expertise in SAP ERP and managing an SAP team (On and offshore) for daily operations and enhancement work to our template
- Solid understanding of end to end business processes in all areas of Finance
- Project management skills with familiarity of agile and design thinking methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal skills with high interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus with demonstrated ability to form productive relationship with a wide constituency, including business functional leaders, IT personnel, and senior executives
- ½ Day Fridays in the Summer
- Onsite Fitness Center & Classes
- ManiPro, Dry Cleaning, Zippity Car Service, Onsite Dental Cleanings and many more…
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0 6fac3445-56d8-4266-bac0-8ecc824adda0