Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Candidate will join the Microchip Data Center Solutions business unit’s Product Management team with specific responsibility to drive product management of Microchip’s industry leading SAS Expander business. As a member of the Product management team, you will develop and execute specific marketing plans and activities that expands Microchip’s market share. You will work closely with the internal cross-functional team executing the program, sales, and the corporate marketing teams to deliver key results for Microchip. The candidate must have well-developed written and oral communication skills that are tunable to the wide range of internal and external audiences of this role.
- Develop and maintain product positioning and messaging for the SAS Expander product line
- Translate product value propositions into sales enablement collateral such as product presentations, social media posts, videos, collateral, whitepapers and more
- Be an expert on business and technical trends in the storage infrastructure market through interactions with our customers, monitoring competition, and key industry events
- Be the customer segment advocate to the broader Microchip team for the product line
- Generate business cases, customer pricing, and market metrics that drive decision making
- Drive product planning for next generation products
- BSEE or related degree required engineering or computer science, MBA is a plus
- 12+ years experience in product marketing or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in and influence cross-functional teams
- Good project management and ability to establish, observe and manage competing priorities
- Problem solving and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Up to 20% travel
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.