|Title||Tech Support Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||Monday through Friday plus call|
|Hours per week||40|
|Description||Personal Growth. Expansion. Teamwork. Innovation. Be a part of a truly patient-first environment and an organization that cares about their employees.|
The Technical Support Analyst will provide front-line primary technical support to end users on technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software and peripherals. The analyst will install, diagnose, repair, and maintain hardware and networking equipment to ensure optimal system performance. They must have excellent problem solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problems, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate IT staff members.
• Field incoming support requests via phone and email from end users and perform advanced troubleshooting and remediation for hardware, software and networking issues.
• Installs, diagnoses, repairs and maintains computer and networking equipment to ensure optimal system performance.
• Implement hands-on fixes, including software and hardware installs and upgrades as well as system and application configuration.
• Responsible for responding to, documenting, and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA.
• Perform root cause analysis, document common problems and recommend procedures and solutions for problem prevention.
• Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone, email, and IM as appropriate.
• Assists in the development, documentation, and implementation of standard helpdesk policies and procedures.
• Communicates with other departments throughout the organization in reporting and resolving software, hardware, and operational issues.
• Provides support for multiple platforms including desktops, laptops, mobile devices and video conferencing equipment.
• Assists in user administration, asset management and software license compliance.
• Responsible for new hardware and/or software deployment; recording and maintaining inventory control information and the set-up and configuration of computers for deployment.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with wireless and telephony communications.
• Assist in the administration of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, file and print.
• Maintains documentation of IT equipment, company assets and systems as well as policies and procedures.
• Participates in an after-hours on-call rotation.
Summit Health ASO, provides administrative and clinical support to our full spectrum of orthopedic care services in our sub-specialty clinics, walk-in care at our OrthoQUICK clinics, imaging, bracing, therapy, surgery, and post-surgical stays at our Care Suites. Our expert teams are part of the 900+ employees who partner to provide quality services and care designed to support a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Summit Orthopedics is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations of federal, state and local governing boards and/or agencies.
Associates degree required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred.
4+ years of hands-on experience in an end-user desktop support role or computer operations environment.
|Send This Job to a Friend|