Our client is seeking an agile, organized Technical Support Specialist to perform security event, relationship and information curation duties alongside light project management and presentation creation.
- Plan, coordinate, schedule and manage small and medium scale events (10 to 200 people) occurring on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual basis, including adapting to and building in considerations for international and remote participants.
- Work with travel and meeting planning services, reservations and other support staff members proactively as a part of event management.
- Provide creative services coordination and expertise for creation of PowerPoint presentations to support events and other general department needs. This will include using/converting raw data into insightful charts for use in presentations.
- Ensure necessary non-disclosure agreements are created and in place to support specific events.
- Resolve time, event and availability conflicts in an agile manner, based on organizational, leadership and team priorities.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of shifting priorities.
- Manage and curate information resources needed by the team to support both internal needs and supplier/customer-focused events.
- Manage and maintain collateral in alignment with records retention policy.
- Document, synthesize, track and archive event results information.
- Manage cross-department initiatives that require input from multiple areas and tracking of results achieved.
- Proactively manage interactions and positive relationships between key subject matter resources and persons who need their time.
- Foster collaboration between groups both internal to and outside of Information Protection.
- Support and curate security product reference information by gathering, summarizing and organizing security product information.
- Maintain general knowledge/awareness of shifting cybersecurity trends.
- Provide project management for small projects.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable with use of SharePoint.
- Familiar with WebEx/remote conferencing.
- Strong keyboarding skills.
- Proactive listening skills.
- Well-organized, ability to organize information into logical groupings while tracking revisions.
- Project management skills for small projects.
- Comfort level with working across all levels of the organization, from administration to senior leadership.
- Comfort level working with a global team and coordinating across multiple time zones.
- Flexible, able to rapidly change focus and tasks based on shifting priorities.
- Typically requires two to four years of experience.
If interested, please email resume to email@example.com
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178