Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
Given our business model where our customers pay us over time, Customer Success is absolutely vital to our customers deriving long-term value from our platform. To enhance our customer’s experience with Netskope, we need experienced Professional Services Engineers to drive value and success for our customers.
As a Netskope Technical Account Manager (Federal) you will be responsible for:
- Understand the customer requirements and deliverables and create a comprehensive Statement of Work (SOW) with our Federal team.
- Present the Netskope cloud security assessments to Customer
- Create and deliver detailed and professional level documentation
- Understand System integration with SSO, AD, Proxies, Cloud API’s, VM’s & Firewalls
- Create evaluation test plans and implement DLP solutions
- Self Project Manage and deliver services on-time
- Create training documentation and deliver hands-on training to the Customer
- Working closely with customers and their Technical Team
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Account Manager with a proven track record and demonstrable skills at presenting technical information at the business executive level or at the architect level to the Federal and Public Sector.
- Excellent knowledge and prior experience selling network security technologies including but not limited to: Proxies, NG Firewalls, SSL/IPSec, VPN’s, SSO, DLP and Encryption gateways
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
- MDM, Cloud APIs, Strong Networking concepts
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework Practitioner
- Must be a US Citizen
- Travel required up to 50%.
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to complete the job
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with working with a Fortune 500 companies
- Prior experience in early stage startups
- Scripting Language (Perl/Python)
- HIPAA, PCI, PII, ITAR, GLBA, SOX, etc.
- Data encryption Technologies
- SIEM, Load Balancing Technologies
- Network Architecture Experience
- Security Clearance desired Trust, TSCS
- Bachelor's degree (BSCS or equivalent)