TCG Network Services is seeking a Technical Account Manager that can serve as a Lead Engineer: onboarding new clients, managing projects, and acting as a knowledgeable consultant for all things IT. Because Technical Account Managers work with our sales staff, technical team, and valued clients, candidates need to be highly professional, personable, and organized.
The position requires travel in Eastern Massachusetts, so it’s perfect for people that value autonomy and are interested in new and trending technology.
- Identifying opportunities within new and existing accounts.
- Nurturing existing client relationships and adding value as their Technical Account Manager.
- Project management for infrastructure upgrades, server projects and implementations.
- VMware/Hyper-V support, installation, and Tier 3 Escalation.
- Microsoft Windows Server and Exchange administration and management.
- Providing onsite and remote support as needed.
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to manage customer expectations.
- The ability to communicate clearly (spoken, written, electronically).
- Well organized with great attention to detail.
- A well-rounded team player that brings patience, adaptability, a positive attitude, and a good sense of humor.
- The ability to travel to client sites located in Eastern Massachusetts.
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Azure and Exchange Online.
- Fluent in networking concepts: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching, and Firewalls.
- Industry competitive salary
- Excellent health insurance
- 401K retirement plan with a 50% match
- Long-term disability coverage
- Paid vacation time and holidays
- Enjoy the convenience of a modern facility, easy commute, and plenty of shops nearby
TCG has been a Managed IT Services Provider for more than 30 years, serving the technology needs of small and mid-sized companies in the Northeastern United States. Our headquarters is in Natick, MA and we have a field office in downtown Boston.
Our rapid growth and sustained success can be attributed to our culture: client-first, focused on education and training, rooted in the community, highly ethical, and fun.
TCG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Learn more by visiting our new website: www.tcgns.com