Since its inception in 1966, MassHousing has supported affordable home ownership and rental housing opportunities throughout Massachusetts. The Agency has provided more than $22 billion for affordable housing in that time. Currently, MassHousing is seeking an energetic professional for the position of Technical/Administrative Assistant to continue the Agency’s storied history of affordable housing funding.
The Technical/Administrative Assistant reports to a Senior Portfolio Manager in Asset Management and serves as a liaison to both the Asset Management staff and other Rental Management departments to promote the accessibility of departmental data. S/He also works with the department's Executive Assistant to maintain data integrity and information systems to meet the needs of Asset Management group. More specifically, the Technical/Administrative Assistant is responsible for the following:
- Designing and maintaining databases for tracking projects and department goals.
- Tracking and monitoring Asset Management's group activities.
- Developing, modifying, and entering data and ensuring data integrity.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to prepare reports for the department and division, as requested.
- Acting as a liaison for Asset Management, serving as a point of contact for customer inquiries and responding to requests for information.
- Assisting Executive Assistant with special projects.
- Providing outstanding customer service to all internal and external customers, including co-workers, residents, and business partners.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Senior Portfolio Manager.
Associate’s degree or equivalent. 3-5 years of related work experience. Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, writing, verbal and analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multi-task functions. Ability to conduct independent research requiring sound judgment. Familiarity with related business practices and procedures in areas such as federal and state housing program, mortgage banking, and finance. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and database systems and the ability to create high-quality documentation using Microsoft Office tools.
Salary: $49,000 - $62,000
All positions at MassHousing require a customer service mindset, in accordance with our values: Integrity, Excellence, Collaboration, Respect, Accountability and Service.
MassHousing offers competitive compensation as well as an attractive benefits package. Serious candidates should send a letter of interest and a resume to Human Resources, MassHousing, One Beacon Street, Boston, MA 02108, or faxed to 617.624.9494, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please share in your cover letter how or from whom you heard about this career opportunity.
MassHousing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.