We are looking for a qualified Audio and Visual Technical Analyst for a 6 month+ contract. Below we have listed preferred background and experiences for this resource.
• Web conferencing solutions such as Live Meeting, Lync / Skype for Business, Webex, and Adobe Connect.
• Room conferencing solutions such as Polycom, Cisco, Vaddio, Atlona, Smart, and Microsoft.
• Video streaming and on demand solutions such as QUMU, Haivision, UStream, and Microsoft.
• General Office 365 experience.
• General networking experience.
- Experience with troubleshooting equipment
- Experience setting up equipment
- Background/ experience with Microsoft Stream is a plus
- Driver's license will be needed for this role
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178