Job Title: Technical Analyst - Intern Opportunity
Location: Horsham, PA
Type: Intern Opportunity
Contract Type - (W2)
Length: 6 months
Pay Rate: $40/HR
An Intern is needed by our client’s IT Security and Compliance Group to support the operational
and compliance functions of this group. More specifically the client must complete a periodic review
of user accounts and their system/application access, roles and privileges - to ensure that
access granted is required and appropriate.
A successful Intern for the client’s IT Security and Compliance Group would possess the following
skills and abilities:
• A college under-graduate (or graduate) from a STEM discipline (Science, Technology,
Engineering, and Math).
• An understanding of what constitutes a computer processing system (hardware and
software, operating system, database, application, etc.).
• A basic understanding of the high-level control requirements for a computer system (change
management, computer security and computer operations).
• Be proficient with using a personal (Windows-based) computer, and, with utilizing a
computer that is network connected.
• At least a medium level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office application suite, including:
MSOutlook, MSWord, MSExcel, MSPowerpoint, and MSAccess.
• Competent problem solving skills and the ability to focus attention on details.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Optional Knowledge and Experience
• Experience with using IT policies, procedures and controls.
• Understanding of the major IT industry frameworks (COBIT (5), NIST or ISO 27001).
• Experience with IT audits (internal or external)
• Familiar with IT design and development methodologies (SDLC), e.g., Waterfall, Agile,
• Understanding of requirements for Segregation of Duties in Financial systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
With guidance and support from other members of the client’s IT Security and Compliance Group -
the successful Intern for the client’s IT Security and Compliance Group would be able to:
• Run queries on application systems to select appropriate data for further analysis.
• Download data files from an application or network location.
• Perform certain data selections, analytics and summaries to identify data that requires
further analysis and follow-up.
• Submit requests to managers from other client business functions, asking them to complete
certain data reviews, and send back appropriate responses and documentation from
• Gather, organize and record appropriate evidence of the analyses performed,
communications with the client’s business managers, and their responses and documentation
• Other duties as assigned. *** If this position may be of interest to you, please email me back at firstname.lastname@example.org (with your most up to date resume, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! ***
Shazneen Irani | Professional Technical Recruiter| email@example.com
Kelly Services, Inc. | kellyservices.com
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.