A.M. Nomikos operates a commercial, corporate and technical ship management service for ship owning entities.
The Company employs over 1,600 personnel worldwide, on land and sea-based operations. The Head Office and central management is located in Athens with commercial activities situated in London.
The company was originally involved in coastal shipping and over the past 6 decades has grown into all main types of Dry Bulk vessels, with a principal focus on the Geared segment. Most recently the company has expanded capabilities in the management of Container ships.
As a Technical Assistant / Engineer, you will:
- Handle departmental correspondence and ensure that all incoming and outgoing messages are systematically compiled and filled in electronically.
- Check invoices of crew/supply department and forward them to managers for approval and maintain relevant records.
- Keep track of technical procedures, such as vessels’ ISM reports, inspections and bunkering.
- Degree in Naval Architecture and/or Marine Engineering
- High level of fluency in written and spoken English
- Very good use of Microsoft Office
- Strong teamwork and organizational skills
- Military obligations completed
We aspire to be an employer of choice and to offer our people opportunities to continuously develop personally and professionally, and to work in an environment that is shaped by collaboration, responsibility and integrity.
Our commitment to trustful and long-term partnerships with our customers is matched by our commitment to the people who make this a reality.
Become part of our team and let's work together to shape the future of maritime transport!