Lev is a digital consultancy that works with marketers to level up their customer experience using Salesforce products.
We’re a marketing-focused consultancy that’s all about improving the customer experience. We weave strategy and expertise into every solution to level up customer engagement and drive marketing success. While Salesforce gives organizations the foundation and flexibility to power even the most complicated businesses, Lev helps you put plans into action so you can get the most out of your investment.
As a top Salesforce Partner, we’re building a team of marketing strategy experts that helps brands leverage Salesforce products to better connect with their customers. We have offices in Indiana and Arizona, and remote workers across the country. We hire the best and brightest in the industry. Sound like you? Keep reading.
About the Position:
The Technical Business Analyst (BA) Consultant is a senior member of our project team whose primary objective is to guide technology solutions by determining the requirements of a project or program and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators, and partners. In this role, you will gather and document business, functional, and technical requirements, help define scope, and align client objectives to the features/functions of the implemented systems. You will work closely with Client and Lev technical resources to gain a deep understanding of technical dependencies and system interactions that will serve as input to the Architect’s finalized technical designs. Your role will also assist in identifying process improvements and participating in solutions testing to contribute to the overall quality delivery of our solutions.
Success in this Role Looks Like:
- Ability to deliver functional requirements specifications, user stories, business process models with limited supervision and oversight
- Ability to integrate within a cross-disciplinary team to drive customer value by creating clarity
- Being resourceful (internal and external to Lev), flexible/adaptable and intellectually curious
- Ability to lead and drive executive-level client meetings (sometimes on-the-fly)
- Ability to problem solve, manage commitments and support team to meet deadlines
- Hit utilization target within 6 weeks
- Ability to build brand within Lev
- Being a trusted advisor and providing feedback on areas of opportunity for the Technical BA role within the Lev organization
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Serves in a key, client-facing, consultative capacity to lead discovery/requirements elaboration sessions via onsite and/or remote sessions.
- Serves as the key negotiator between the Lev team and customer business resources to align requirements to feasible solutions.
- Gains a deep understanding of Client objectives and aligns to the technical features/functions of the Salesforce business solutions.
- Flexibility to work within a waterfall or agile environment.
- Documents all functional/non-functional business requirements that impacts integrations, dependencies, configuration and development efforts.
- Serves as a key contributor in management and ongoing updates of the requirements backlog.
- Able to evaluate business processes and align to various technology products.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders and subject matter experts in the delivery of key initiatives.
- Advises team on dependencies/roadblocks/issues/risks
- Contributes to building Lev’s culture
- Completes other duties proactively
Education and/or Experience:
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience
- Experience in a Business Analyst or Solution Consultant role
- 3+ years in a Consulting role or client-facing experience
- Excellent documentation skills (functional requirements specifications, business rules)
- Experience with business process modeling and analysis
- Experience documenting requirements for data flows and interfaces
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- 1+ year experience JIRA administration and/ or backlog management
- Previous experience helping to manage project testing and/or UAT Testing
- Salesforce Administration experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must have a strong, technical aptitude to adapt and learn new technologies and align to the solutions
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Proven experience in Agile/Scrum delivery methods
- Ability to navigate client/internal relationships and negotiate changes to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to self-manage and meet established deadlines
- Ability to break large complex goals into component parts or steps
- Ability to define and implement process improvements
- Ability to learn and pick up new technologies and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Highly efficient team player with the ability to also work independently
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.