Technical Business Analyst - WD30102068288
What you will do
He/she will be responsible for creating order out of the chaos of product, technical and business requirements using agile methodology. Sensormatic Solutions has taken the majority of our solutions to the cloud, and we are expanding our access to cross-platform data sets to solve property owners and retailers problems. Our portfolio is growing and we need help to execute our roadmap at a faster pace. A successful candidate enjoys working on challenging problems that require bright minds and grit.
How you will do it
- Partner with our technology team to help build the products our customers need.
- Partner with Solutions Owners to help define those products, and refine their required functionality.
- Speak the language of both the Solution Owner and the Developer to translate business requirements into technical requirements and user stories.
- Communicate key insights and findings with product owners.
- Be an expert in our products including hardware, software and data-based solutions.
- Work with technical writers to create product documentation.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions.
- Report progress and resolve issues at daily stand-up meetings.
- Contribute at weekly discovery and planning sessions.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Technical Business Analyst.
- Agile methodology experience, refining business requirements into agile epics and stories.
- Ability to understand complex systems and trace the effect of change throughout those systems.
- Experience with business solutions comprising various technologies including, but not limited to, wireless IP networking, middleware, analytics, distributed computing systems, IoT, enterprise software development and data management.
- Effective verbal, written and visual communications.
- Ability to sketch wireframes/mockups using Visio, Adobe Illustrator, InVision or similar tools.
- Experience working with colleagues across multiple time zones where primary languages may be different.
- Ability to motivate and rally individuals and cross-functional teams within the organization.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced understanding of agile methodologies and Atlassian products like Jira and Confluence.
- Background in software development, or working with software developers.