Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The S&T Specialist will be part of an Accenture team supporting a federal government client. The candidate must be comfortable in a client-facing role. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and analyze market research on emerging technologies and scientific advancements that address maritime challenges.
- Assist in coordinating and researching cutting edge technologies.
- Lead stakeholder discussions and consolidate briefing analyses.
- Develop and maintain relationships with maritime stakeholders to support growth of the Global Maritime Community.
- Identify tools, techniques/methodologies to enhance S&T business processes through client support.
- Participate in Science & Technology related conferences, symposiums, events, etc.
- Support outreach, planning, logistics, organization, and facilitation of client hosted S&T forums.
Here's what you need:
- Must have strong customer engagement and networking skills.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of research and development.
- Demonstrated ability with basic and applied research.
- Educational or work experience in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM.)
- An active interest in emerging technologies.
- An Active Top Secret/SCI clearance is required for this role
- ship required; dual citizens not eligible.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with test & evaluation (T&E) and conducting assessments.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Comfortable initiating interactions with stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Desire to add value to the client and Accenture above and beyond the role.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Technical Consultant / Analyst