Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to deliver a high quality and high performing system to meet customers’ business needs based on Allscripts product set.
Data Conversion and Interface
Demonstrate proficiency with Interface or data conversion development and implementation tools used by the team.
Negotiate Interface or data conversion specifications and plans for Implementation with customer/vendors for those that deviate from standard.
Install software and interface definition on customer’s servers
Create test plan templates and test with customer/vendor to insure that functionality meets the needs of the customer
Provide interface and related workflow solutions within the guidelines of the interface team’s custom request procedures.
Development, deployment, and testing of configuration release packages based on customer requirements.
Assist the customer with the parameterization and configuration necessary to deliver the functionality defined in the contract scope.
Provide technical assistance to other departments in relation to interface development and installation.
- Provide 3rd level interface support
- Demonstrate proficiency in the delivery of hardware and system software technology to customers using standard procedures.
- Provide technical support during the implementation delivery process including triaging and troubleshooting reported by customer and implementation team.
Advise clients on testing strategy and planning to ensure successful solution implementation
- Install all software required for the Allscripts solutions
Carry out the implementation of Allscripts solutions and designated 3rd party products following a detailed project plan and in accordance with the contracted project scope.
Developing Technical documentation to facilitate efficiency, document customer implementations, and support department education objectives.
Training Customers and Allscripts Staff on your areas of expertise
- Qualifies interface projects with customers, company resources and third party system vendors.
- Knows and follows qualification process and looks for ways to improve upon it.
- Distributes documentation on and explains the qualification process to customers and vendors.
- Monitors customer satisfaction and strives to improve it.
- Identifies potential obstacles and endeavour to resolves issues which would impact project completion.
- Provide high quality support to end users and other Allscripts Professional departments
- Manages Interface Qualification team backlog and forecasts future interface installation activity.
- Acts as liaison to other Allscripts Professional departments concerning client issues and status.
Academic and professional qualifications:
- AS or Bachelors Degree in relevant technical field, (Information Technology, Computer Science, Software, Engineering, or related technical discipline), or equivalent combination of training and work experience.
- 4 or more years in related responsibilities depending on education level.
- Working knowledge of XML, XSLT, etc. required
- Experience with SOAP and RESTful web services
- Knowledge of Health Information Exchange (HIE) technologies such as IHE Standards, XDR, PDQ (EMPI / Master Patient Index), XDS.b, Nw-HIN, FHIR, DIRECT Project, or HISP integration preferred.
- Familiar with HL7, CCD / CCDA documents, and/or clinical terminology standards such as (SNOMED, LOINC, ICD, etc)
- Experience developing and supporting web based applications using C#, VB .NET, SQL, IIS, or other technologies preferred.
- US based, up to 50% travel.
- May be required to work overtime or split shift during peak demand periods.
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans