Marketo is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
Who are we?
At Marketo, we are creating the world’s leading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
Marketo is looking for a Technical Consultant who will play a critical role in helping clients integrate Marketo with other systems. A technical consultant is responsible for advising clients on using the Marketo REST API. The technical consultant will help clients define and design data models for their implementation and adoption of Marketo.
This role will sit remotely (East of the Mississippi) and reports to the Senior Manager, Consulting.
What will you do?
- Lead technical requirements sessions to define technical and business solutions that are aligned with client needs
- Develop architectural designs and data models to integrate Marketo with other data sources and systems
- Help clients set up the integration between Marketo and their CRM system (Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, NetSuite, Oracle)
- Communicate complex, technical solutions to both technical and business audiences
- Manage client expectations and project scope
- Demonstrate an understanding of Marketo products & services and how they apply to a client’s marketing situations
- Help develop standardized and reusable solutions for systems and data integration
Is this you?
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with programming and scripting languages, web services, web development, relational databases, and REST APIs
- Proven success in design, development and delivery of SaaS integration solutions
- Minimum of 2 years experience consulting experience
- Excellent client communication skills
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, Marketing Automation, CRM, and ERP; experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Python language proficiency
- Experience with hosting environments like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Self-motivated and self-managed – capable of multi-tasking and accepting change both in tasks and schedule
Would be great if you also have:
- Force.com or Dynamics development experience
- Marketing automation experience
Why Team Purple?
- Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We’ve been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.