Technical Contract Staffing Account Executive
- Starting Compensation Range: $60,000 - $120,000
- Expected earnings after three years: $250,000 plus
- Can sit in Boston, MA or Exeter, NH Offices. Internal employees are currently permitted to work remotely.
We believe that all people should love their jobs. Our work is about improving the lives of the people we serve by connecting opportunity and talent in meaningful ways. We also happen to be an award-winning staffing company with great people, culture, benefits & pay. Want to work here?
Our contract staffing business is growing and on the move with revenue up this year and plans to continue strategic growth in our IT, Engineering and Life Sciences practices! Currently, we are looking to add a strategic resource to our business development team.
The mission of the AE role is critical to the overall security and long-term success of Digital Prospectors and its employees. The AE’s primary goal is to diversify our current customer base by developing additional business through new client relationships. The successful result of this position is winning new client service agreements that produce consistent and repeatable Job Orders that our Recruiting team is capable of efficiently filling.
In this role, you will:
- Focus on developing rapport and building relationships with decision makers primarily through phone conversations – but also email, text, other social media platforms along with in-person client visits and industry events.
- Win new opportunities to place contractors into assignments at target accounts.
- Identify project-based staffing needs at target companies as well as existing clients
- Become a valued partner by through consultative selling and bringing staffing expertise and technology insights to clients.
- Participate actively in sales strategy meetings
- Ensure client satisfaction through ongoing communication and feedback
- 1+ year of current experience selling contract staffing services in the IT / Software / Engineering / Life Sciences or other domains
- Or, 2-3+ years of outbound business development experience in a B2B environment
- Successful track record in a competitive, metrics and commission-based environment
Successful candidates will be rewarded as a valued member of our high performance and pro-sales culture while receiving the highest commission structure and uncapped bonuses on the business you generate.
What we offer (Pro-Sales Environment):
- The sales platform of an award-winning agency with proven past performance and killer marketing to break new accounts
- A flexible selling model where every dollar is valued – not just gross margin %
- A dedicated team of highly trained and motivated recruiters armed with every tool imaginable to fill your job orders
- An amazing back office team that takes care of all the details – so you are free to SELL
- An experienced and dedicated Vice President of Sales who can offer you the support – or freedom – you need to succeed
- And can also walk the walk - having posted many $1M+ GP years as an AE himself
- Ongoing training in the ‘Art of Sales’ for penetrating target accounts & defined niches
- A true entrepreneurial environment where the freedom and support to explore new ideas is encouraged
- An exceptional compensation and commission plan that will reward you generously when you succeed. No commission caps.
- Yearly bonuses for hitting fee quotas and goals.
What we also offer (Pro-Employee culture):
- Remote onboarding and training
- Up to $125 per month for your personal health and wellness – spend it anyway you want (Gym, Personal Training, Nutrition Coach, etc.)
- 100% paid insurance – Health (single), Dental, Vision, Life, STD & LTD
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Self-Improvement Reimbursement (time and money to pursue training related to selling)
Apply here and see if you have what it takes to succeed in the fast paced world of contract staffing – and if you can be the next new member of our elite team of top producers!
POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
commissions, bonuses, etc.