The Technical Customer Service Rep. provides company dealers, customers and employees with technical assistance related to parts and materials. Responsibilities include updating and supplying current parts information, as well as providing accurate problem-solving resources as requested. Maintenance of accurate records and conformance to company reporting policies and procedures are also required.
Job Function and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming dealer calls concerning technical information and parts.
- Update current parts information in the Epsilon system and update parts book errors reported by dealers.
- Helps marketing establish the initial stock order of parts required when new whole goods equipment is introduced.
- Research and answer dealer field complaints on parts, follow up with QA.
- Helps Customer Service identify alternative parts for back orders.
- Reads blueprints, aperture cards, etc to correctly identify parts. Use micrometer and other devices to measure dimension of parts.
- Technical or agricultural degree degree or certificate, or equivalent experience
- Customer service experience highly preferred
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and other technical drawings. Ability to use simple measuring tools such as micrometer.
- Knowledge of farm equipment. Advanced skills in Microsoft Applications including Access, a plus.
- Prior technical training and knowledge required. Must be familiar with components and the principles of a parts operation.
AGCO is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of inappropriate or unlawful conduct on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other protected group status as provided by law .
AGCO offers competitive benefits including options and choices to fit your needs such as medical, dental, prescription drug, life and accident insurance, long and short term disability, matching 401k plan, employee assistance program, and discounted home and auto insurance.
At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of approximately 3,000 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Join AGCO and become part of a diverse team and grow your career in ways you never imagined. It's time to embrace your infinite possibilities!
AGCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.