Job:Customer Relations-Helpdesk & Technical Support
Education Level:Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Travel:Yes, 50 % of the Time
CTG Inc. has been a highly respected provider of contract personnel throughout the United States for more than fifty years.
Currently, our valued client in Cary, NC has an opening for aTechnical and Customer Support Specialist. This position is a 12-month contract, with the potential for continuation after the initial contract.
The maximum W2 hourly pay rate is $20/hr., based on experience and ability.
The Technical Customer Support Intern (TCS) will have 2 roles:
1. Work directly with customers – primarily in the food safety industry – to ensure proper onsite implementation of Remote Monitoring & Device Technologies.
• Oversee hardware installation and provide training directly to clients and support teams.
• Continue to nurture each customer relationship by providing ongoing training and troubleshooting support, as well as follow-up site visits.
• Complete site visit reports, and consistently provide customer feedback to management. The TCS will make recommendations to management for improving customer satisfaction.
• The TCS will also participate in sales presentations and product demonstrations.
• Travel is 60% - Both car and air travel.
2. Work directly with the Technology Lead to support development activities.
• Support testing of new hardware/firmware versions of the devices before release.
• Implement upgrades of hardware whenever needed.
• Help investigate root cause of issues seen in the field.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, seeking a team member who possesses the following:
• Minimum Undergraduate student; pursuing BA/BS.
• Affinity for training and communicating with customers in a professional and timely manner.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in technology troubleshooting and/or training.
• Equivalent experience working in food processing, food safety, or food security will be considered.
• This position may be assigned to an East Coast, Mid-West or West Coast territory.
• Bachelor’s degree in Science or IT
• Strong effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with very strong presentation skills.
• A self-starter and self-learner that is capable of working with limited supervision.
• Service and results oriented with a strong desire to support customers and work as an extension of the sales team to support and close sales.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track many activities.
• Strong desire to lead and learn in the area of IoT, DaaS and Business Model Innovation.
If interested, apply below or send your resume to Gary McAfee at email@example.com. Please reference job #19207034 in the subject line.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.