Provide technical support to a demanding and diverse range of customers from different industries in 24/7 environment. Individuals should have a technically strong, team-oriented approach to support Microsoft Software products, industry standard workstation and server hardware, 3rd party vendor software applications, Virtual Private Networks and Active Directory administration. Troubleshooting and communication skills must be excellent. Patience to work with customers real-time over the phone and through remote desktop tools is required.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer support requests.
- Maintain professional customer service to clients.
- Providing Tier I level support of mindSHIFT products and services, including but not limited to:
- Operating system functionality
- Software installation and troubleshooting
- VoIP configuration and support
- E-mail configuration and support
- Mobile Device Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Malware/virus detection and removal
- Workstation and peripheral diagnostics and support
- Single user network access and troubleshooting
- Escalate customer issues through the proper channels.
- Open and manage cases according to defined severities and case priorities
- Clearly document support issues and all steps performed in the Customer Relationship Management ticketing system.
- Keep open communication on all issues until resolved or turned over to another resource.
- Be held accountable for measurable objectives including average talk time, first call resolution, interactions worked among others.
- Attend ongoing training sessions in core areas of the business.
Qualifications (Education, Experience & Certifications):
- High School diploma required
- A+ certification is a plus
- Microsoft Certification (MTA/MCSA) is a plus
- Minimum two years of experience working in a customer service oriented field
- Previous experience with ACDs/IVRs and Case Management systems a plus
- Highly customer focused with ability to provide consistently excellent customer service and professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to quickly assess situations to pinpoint the scope/source of technical issues in a fast paced environment.
- Must be dependable and able to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Must possess strong sense of ownership of client relationships
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to change
- Ability to Multi-task in fast paced environment
- Basic troubleshooting of all currently supported Microsoft Operating Systems
- Working knowledge of PC Hardware
- Familiarity with networked environments; i.e. Active Directory, File and Printer Sharing, etc.
- Basic navigation of common mobile device platforms (iOS, BlackBerry, etc)
- Familiarity with common off the shelf applications (Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc.) and basic troubleshooting knowledge for those applications.
- Able to navigate and troubleshoot in a Mac OS environment is a plus
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.