Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you’ll discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you’ll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world’s most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is seeking two Technical Editor/Writers to support the USACE program in the following locations: Washington DC (need 1) and Vicksburg MS (need 1).
In this position, you will:
- Write, rewrite and/or edit technical documents such as technical procedure manuals, user manuals, programming manuals, service manuals, operational specifications, and related technical publications
- Attend meetings, captures meeting minutes and develops agendas
- Knowlegeable of technical specifications and instructions to provide research to a wide range of audiences. Acquires subject knowledge by interviewing SMEs, observing performance of production methods, referring to technical specifications, blueprints, engineering illustrations, and trade journals.
- Oversees preparation of illustrative materials, selecting drawings, sketches, diagrams and charts.
- Conduct quality review of materials.
- For TBM, support Advisory Working Groups and the development of all written materials and artifacts and researches and develops White papers with the Team