ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. Zenetex is seeking a Technical Instructor to provide support to our partners at the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic (SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic).
SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic supports the command mission by providing support capabilities for DoD, Joint, Coalition, and other Federal Government agencies. The focus of the work to be performed under this task order is on cyber security, information system development, deployment and integration.
SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic Cyber Security, Information System (IS) development, deployment and integration encompasses scientific and engineering activities that support, protect, and defend information and information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. This includes technical leadership by consistently delivering technologically superior Enterprise-wide Information Assurance (IA), Cyber Defense, and Cyber Security Systems engineering capabilities, systems engineering services and the life cycle support to the warfighter, DoD, joint and federal customers.
This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
- Conduct analyses to identify and validate training requirements and document results of analyses
- Assist with the development of acquisition-related documents
- Design and conduct analyses in support of HSI to include selecting methodology, designing instruments, collecting and analyzing data and reporting results
- Design and implement training-related human performance improvement (HPI) interventions
- Develop and recommend alternative training strategies for consideration by decision-makers
- Plan and accomplish production of instructional materials, e.g., Authoring Instructional Materials, Content Planning Module, Computer-Assisted Instruction and supporting documents
- Design, develop, and implement prototype and final courseware for interactive multi-media, computer-based, web-based, and distributed learning presentations to include gaming applications
- Instruct client personnel on procedures, processes, and methods of operating, maintaining, revising, and enhancing the assigned training system
- Demonstrated experience with the application of a wide range of analytical techniques, to include Instructional Systems Design procedures for the functional design of military training and training support systems to support both existing and emerging weapon systems
- Practical knowledge and skill in the application of education and training principles to develop and evaluate alternative multimedia solutions for a variety of complex training problems
- Experienced in the evaluation of web-based training (WBT) for interactive courseware to design products, e.g., flowcharts, storyboards, and computer program design documents
- Ability to effectively communicate with civilian and military personnel, including oral briefings/presentations, listening techniques, and developing written material, especially technical reports documenting research and analysis performed
- Practical knowledge of processes such as ISD, NTSP, and Top Down Functional Analysis (TDFA) to support training program developers and other technical support personnel
- High School Diploma or GED
- Eight (8) years of applicable experience to include: developing appropriate course material, hands on practical experience with techniques being taught, researching latest technical discipline practices, establishing training needs, developing goals and objectives, and developing training programs.
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.