At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Technical Services Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
As a Technical Services Manager (TSM), you will work under the supervision of the Regional Technical Services Director (RTSD) and will be responsible for managing technical support resources for assigned operating center(s) to ensure all processes and procedures are followed and equipment is properly maintained.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Performance-driven Contributor who will manage most equipment moves within the region while also providing hands-on technical training, phone support and emergency on-site technical support as needed (Tier-2 escalation). You are a Proactive individual who acts with purposefulness and speed by identifying areas that need improvement and acting upon those findings to quickly resolve issues.
• Participate in activities regarding team member recruitment, development and performance.
• Establish and maintain employee morale and motivation by exhibiting role model leadership behaviors.
• Maximize profitability by effectively monitoring and managing technical services key performance indicators (KPIs) such as PM completion, site inventory, overtime, equipment uptime, etc… Manage time and attendance / payroll of tech staff.
• Establish and continuously improve communications between operations, technical services and all other stakeholders to ensure team meets operational expectations. Schedule necessary resources to support workload, track performance and provide feedback.
• Establish and maintain a strong presence at assigned sites across multiple shifts to monitor deliverables and ensure proper job performance by team members.
• Ensure department compliance with various standards (USPS, OSHA, QMS, etc.)
As a Technical Services Manager, you have:
• Proficient knowledge in spreadsheet / database applications such as MS Excel and/or MS Access, as well as of proficient knowledge of a many other Microsoft Office suite products.
• Familiarity with technical service key performance indicators (machine uptime, throughput, department performance), and the ability to analyze data to measure and track these KPIs.
• Strone sense of urgency and responsibility.
• The ability to use INFOR and advanced reporting as well as a thorough understanding of the parts ordering process and SOPs.
• Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills in order to manage multiple resources and projects to meet critical deadlines on tasks.
• The ability to collaborate and work well with others, motivate and manage employees both locally and remotely, and effectively train and develop others.
• Ability to travel regularly within assigned territory, as well as to work a flexible schedule and provide on-call availability as needed.
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
• Minimum of 3 years’ supervisory / managerial experience in a production environment directing teams.
• Successfully completed technical services related coursework.
• High level knowledge of INFOR and inventory management systems
• Strong mechanical and electrical skills.
• Technical certificate, Associate Degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Mechanical or related field.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33+ U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.