We are now looking for a Technical Marketing Engineer focused on k8s container development to work in NVIDIAs Enterprise and Edge Computing group.
What youll be doing:
- As a Technical Marketing Engineer, you will focus on accelerating the adoption of containerization of data science and Artificial Intelligence (Machine and Deep Learning) leveraging NVIDIA technologies by our customers. This role will work with the other members of the technical marketing team, our DS/AI/ML/DL and RAPIDS teams, our strategic partners, and business leaders defining and building a wide range of technical assets to showcase how NVIDIA products and AI/DL improve and accelerate the way companies will be deploying AI. You should have a proven background in k8s and its ecosystem, with hands on experience deploying DS/AI/ML/DL and RAPIDS containers. Knowledge of system architecture, ecosystem software and networking to help bring together complex technical concepts in easy to demonstrate models, demos, videos, guides and whitepapers. Working with our marketing, field, partners and customers, you will define and craft assets, deployed in containers, to best showcase our technologies and solutions across all of our professional and enterprise product lines, to a broad range of customers and vertical segments. These demo assets will be used in settings such as industry trade shows, benchmarks, hands on labs and training, with the goal of building the right level of content for the audience we are serving. Public speaking at industry events, internal and external trainings and webcasts will be a key part of the job. Some travel is required to support events.
What we need to see:
Expertise in Linux, and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) technologies like Red Hat OpenShift, VMware PKS, Rancher, Ansible, Kubernetes, and Docker
Validated experience with container development, application definition and image building, including using tools such as Helm
Proven experience with Data Science solutions, such as Jupyter hub/notebooks
Exposure to SPARK, DASK, RAPIDS, and similar data science frameworks and platforms
Bachelors in computer science or engineering plus 10 years of experience (technology background is a requirement)
Prior hardware, and software, solutions development background and proven ability to demonstrate complex solutions
Ability to handle multiple projects and constituents, fluid and rapidly changing requirements, and can prioritize under tight deadlines
Ability to delve into technical details of product, and strong ability to defend opinions with both business and technical partners within the organization
Motivated, with the ability to prioritize tasks and work in a dynamic environment
Excellent interpersonal communication skills: written, spoken, and visual
Prior experience presenting to sales and technical product leaders, customers and partners
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Do you exude high energy and a positive attitude?
- Maintain, and learn with, a home lab?
- Have a GitHub or similar OpenSource presence with community contributions?
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills?
- Do you speak and write fluently in more than one language?
- Do you have published work, including Jupityr notebooks or helm charts, you authored or created?
- Have you developed technical content for online audiences?
- Are you actively engaged with social media for work?
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology worlds most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time