Peraton has an exciting opportunity as a Technical Operations Analyst (Battlespace Awareness - National) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to support our National Space Defense Center customer.
What you'll do...
The Analyst will perform responsive technical modeling and analysis of current and potential threat engagements to national systems in support of the evolving National Space Defense Center (NSDC) mission; has a wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways; this job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position; wide range of knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts in a specialized field, plus knowledge of related disciplines gained through wide exposure; will perform tasks involving space flight safety, defensive space control and intelligence analysis support for the sustainment of the space common operating picture; review and prepare responses for applicable government policies, plans, procedures and technical documentation, as well as collaboration with other space operations centers and space acquisition offices. Finally, the Analyst will assist in the evaluation of Techniques, Tactics and Procedures and Course of Action development, evaluation, and execution. Work is performed without appreciable direction. The position shall provide support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; including rotating 12-hour shifts, as directed by the customer.
You'd be a great fit if...
- You have a BS (or equivalent experience) in a technical field with five (5+) years of related experience
- You have 3+ years of space operations experience, including orbital analysis or collision avoidance
- You have 3+ years of experience in the Intelligence Community (with a space operations focus)
- You have a current TS/SCI security clearance and consent to Polygraph.
It would be even better if you...
- Have a Master’s degree in a technical field with three (3+) years of related experience
- Have space operations experience, including Intelligence Community, orbital analysis or collision avoidance and defensive space control, such as threat intelligence assessment and mission protection experience
- Have experience working in the Intelligence Community (with a space operations focus)
What you'll get...
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
At Peraton, we’re at the forefront of delivering the next breakthrough in national security, every day. We’re the partner of choice to help solve some of the world’s most daunting challenges. How? By thinking differently. We’re not mired in the past. We look at all problems with fresh eyes. We look past the obvious to bring the best talent, tech, and ideas together to completely transform how problems are solved. So bring your unique ideas, your entrepreneurial spirit, and your drive to succeed. Get ready to be part of something bigger. Get ready to do the can’t be done.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.