Top-Secret Security Clearance is required.
Compass Strategy Solutions, LLC is a Small Woman Owned Government Contracting business specializing in law enforcement support services for the Federal Government. Join a team of experienced professionals and a fast-growing business. We offer competitive benefits. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Top-Secret Security Clearance Required
CSS is seeking an individual with prior/current law enforcement, military and/or intelligence experience in the area of technical operations.
The qualified applicant must be knowledgeable and experienced with techniques utilized by law enforcement and other government entities in the installation/maintenance of equipment used to collect data/video, electronically monitor, and provide covert surveillance on multiple platforms.
Knowledge of the culture and social structure of federal law enforcement agencies, military and/or intelligence community, coupled with proficient technical capabilities, communication and presentation skills, are critical to support force protection operations of federal law enforcement agency personnel.
This position will require some (limited) domestic and overseas travel on temporary tours of duty.
- A minimum of 5 years of total experience in the Law Enforcement and/or Department of Defense/Intelligence fields.
- Experience must include a combination of hands-on use of system, an understanding of its technical capabilities/limitations, and operational planning experience.
- Extensive experience integrating technical projects for operational use in support of Law Enforcement and/or Department of Defense in austere environments.
- Extensive experience with the operational and atmospheric constraints faced by end users to ensure proper implementation of data collection systems.
- Extensive experience managing technical capability programs.
- Extensive experience working in team and in solo projects from inception to completion.
- Extensive experience with Tagging, Tracking, Locating (TTL), GSM and Satellite based (iridium/Thuraya/etc.) capabilities.
- Extensive experience working in a Joint or Inter-Agency environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Work Experience Equivalent
- Top Secret Security Clearance
Physical Demands and Work Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand,walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and move more than 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. The employee may occasionally be required to travel to austere international locations.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- This position will require infrequent (limited) domestic and overseas travel on temporary tours of duty.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.