- Lead single cell informatics product strategy. Develop customer/product requirements, drawing from the field, support, and internal Computational Biology team, and evaluate trade-offs
- Create and manage release plans, deeply understanding and managing dependencies
- Coordinate across cross-functional teams (software engineering, computational biology, product design, and QA), leveraging strong leadership, planning, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Communicate technical problems and solutions clearly to all levels and roles across the company
- Ensure we deliver impactful, well-supported products that customers love
Things we’re looking for
- Technical; knowledge of software development
- Adeptness in learning and strong curiosity to learn
- Tactical execution; ability to manage competing priorities and balance short term and long term trade-offs
- Excellent organization and project management skills. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of genomics, bioinformatics, molecular biology
About 10x Genomics
10x Genomics (NASDAQ: TXG) is building tools for scientific discovery that reveal and address the true complexities of biology and disease. Through a combination of novel microfluidics, chemistry and bioinformatics, our technology is enabling researchers around the world to more fully understand the mechanisms behind cancer, the immune system, and the fundamentals of biology at the single-cell level. 10x is one of the fastest growing biotech companies of the decade, growing from $3M in revenue in 2015 to over $200M in 2019, and has backed over 500 scientific publications in the past four years. For more information, visit www.10xgenomics.com.
10x Genomics is headquartered in Pleasanton, with an office by Embarcadero BART in San Francisco.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.