Technical Product Owner
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Sr Product Owner
The eCommerce Sr. Product Owner will create a product strategy and roadmap that aligns with the overall business strategy, and continuously implement the changes with measuring ROI for having the best results for the customer experience.
- Manage the product backlog and opportunity backlog to consistently innovate and improve the business
- In collaboration with design, engineering, marketing, and analytics partners, lead the end-to-end success of projects from discovery to launch
- Accountable for all sprint team planning + execution
- Ensuring key dates are met and resources fully utilized to business needs/priorities
- Define product strategy and optimize our customers’ experience using a variety of inputs, and clearly articulate rationale behind product decisions
- Lead usability testing efforts along with QA
- Partner with key stakeholders/ internal customers to ensure the result of initiatives are meeting the expectation
- Ensure organizational adherence to the Agile product development methodology while maintaining flexibility in priorities to quickly react to business needs
- Establish the correct metrics for the product area to enable a data-driven product development process, both for identifying product improvement opportunities and measuring against success criteria
- Perform competitive analysis, market assessments and heuristic evaluations
- Constantly monitor website conversion rate and on-site metrics to optimize user experience
Desired Skills/ Experience
- 8+ years of product management with a focus in web, mobile, or/and digital products.
- 4+ years of product management experience on E-Commerce websites.
- 4+ years of direct experience working in an Agile (SCRUM) product development environment with a detailed understanding of the role of the Business Owner in the SCRUM methodology.
- 2+ years of experience leading and organizing sprint planning/grooming, retrospective, and brainstorming/ideation sessions.
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Hybris is a BONUS
- Ability to both think strategically for long-term vision, as well as operate in the details of short-term projects