Job Type: Full Time
Location: Austin, TX
Local Candidates Preferred
Only if below qualifications are met, please send resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drive assigned program objectives and issue resolution – provide program management and define project plans, manage implementation activities, and develop processes, documentation and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing support.
- Organizes, facilitates, and participates in workshops and meetings with team members, partners, and executive stakeholders to gather inputs, deliver options, and drive decision-making or problem solving. Authors the meeting writeup and agenda as required.
- Tracks incoming requests and diplomatically but assertively leads negotiation of competing priorities and interruptions with stakeholders on behalf of the program team, escalating where necessary.
- Work with Product Managers, Solution Architects, and engineers to coordinate the technical development effort, track/drive the project, and manage the operational implementation process.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management and make tradeoffs; encourage risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit; identify inter-dependencies between concurrent projects.
- Communicate new/updated program, policies, and processes to leaders, stakeholders, and cross functional organizations.
- Manage, prioritize and deliver multiple initiatives in partnership with cross-functional teams.
- Manage day-to-day work intake, work plans, and resources without direct authority.
- Create processes that enhance operational workflow and provide positive customer impact.
- Drive the development of content and act as a key documentation stakeholder for the team.
- BA/BS degree and 8-10 years relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- 5+ years applied experience with modern programming languages, development tools, integration patterns, architecture patterns, cloud platforms (i.e. AWS), web services, orchestration tools, and database technologies.
- 5+ years applied experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver customer-facing custom software development projects (bonus for leading large programs with multiple sub-teams or workstreams)
- 5+ years defining solution design and technical requirements for modern custom software projects as a Technical Project Manager, Software Development Manager, or Technical Architect (Solution Architect, Application Architect, Integration Architect, etc.).
- 5+ years applied experience delivering custom software projects with Agile/Scrum, iterative, traditional (waterfall), or a combination.
- 3+ years applied experience with financial and accounting concepts and software systems.
- Agile certification in any of the following: Scrum Alliance (CSM, CSP, CST), Scaled Agile/SAFe (SA, SP, PM/PO, SPC)
- Other project management certification: PMP, PMI-ACP, Lean, or Six Sigma certification
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178