Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Technical Program Manager to work in Fidelity’s Enterprise Cybersecurity group in Merrimack, NH.
Technical Program Manager
Are you ready to provide leadership to large initiatives that cross teams, departments and organizations? If so, join us to become a valuable team member and business partner who will make a positive impact each and every day.
We are seeking an experienced leader to join the Enterprise Cybersecurity team and help shape, build, and define the vision and strategy to drive execution and deliver products within and across ECS. This is an opportunity to take a leadership role in a robust team whose success is vital to the firm as a whole.
As a member of the Enterprise Cybersecurity (ECS) Strategy, Risk and Planning Chapter, this highly visible role will be responsible for providing senior management with insightful, delivering on willing to take action plans and coordination to guide effective decision-making that impacts Fidelity’s strategic cybersecurity initiatives. This role will be key in supporting ECS’s efforts in implementing pivotal initiatives to support of the security programs of Fidelity.
ECS is responsible for protecting Fidelity from external and internal threats against our infrastructure, data and systems. This Cross-Initiative coordinator role will chip in to the decision support, planning, coordination and risk management for sophisticated critical products that span multiple cybersecurity Product Lines and organizations within Fidelity. This Director level role will work directly with the Product Champions and Product Line Managers across ECS to drive seamless execution. In this role you will work in partnership with the Product Line Manager, members of the product team, and field chapter leaders supporting your product team members. By role modeling and promoting agile and Fidelity leadership principles, you will promote and sustain an innovative agile product model culture.
The Purpose of Your Role
- As a Cross Product Program Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing work that crosses multiple product lines to ensure it delivers value to Fidelity’s customer, clients, and internal partners.
- In our construct, we work in a matrixed environment and bring together specialists from disciplines including architecture, operations, and engineering to set vision and strategy for these initiatives.to ensure execution is occurring at the pace that meets our customers expectations.
- Be part of a team which has truly accepted Agile values and is as passionate about evolving how we work as we are about what we do and who we protect.
- We need someone passionate about adding value for the customer and our business partners, understanding needs, new trends, industry benchmarks and can convey value and return on investment performance to senior leaders by ensuring the agreed upon business case parameters are being executed on. Responsibilities will include reporting, communications and status reporting, ensuring accurate financial reporting is in place as well as managing executive report-outs alongside the product line managers accountable for the work.
The Expertise You Have
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Computer Science or Cybersecurity; Master’s degree preferred. ~5 years of related work experience in large Project or Program Management using Agile frameworks and processes. Professional experience working in product management roles preferred
- Technical experience in an IT development environment. Ability to “speak the language”
- Applicants must have strong analytical, organizational and communication skills, conceptual thinking and problem-solving capabilities. Flexibility and ability to supply to team are musts
- Proven situational thinking; analytical, creative, strategic and tactical thinking where vital
- Applying relevant metrics to planned outcomes in order to chart progress toward achieving goals
- Hands on experience delivering sophisticated technical projects requiring collaboration across organizations
- Experience working with business and technical team members in a matrix environment at all levels
- Positive relationship building and leadership skills
- Ability to influence all levels of the organization
- Priority management and proven team leadership
- Agile experience preferred
- Cybersecurity experience and/or experience in the Financial Services industry a plus
The Skills You Bring
- Strong analytical and leadership skills to be applied to all aspects of Project and Program Management
- Understands product strategy
- With the assistance of Procurement, engage with consultants and vendors for the development and implementation of strategies
- Ambitious problem solver and ability to distill sophisticated scenarios into simple meaningful plans.
- Experience interacting with and presenting to senior leadership
- You have a continuous improvement mentality and encourage an Agile way of working
- You are energized by working collaboratively to deliver agreed business outcomes, drawing on the expertise of colleagues to advise the approach and remove impediments to making progress
- Ability to coordinate Product Line Managers, Product Managers and Product Owners to support the implementation initiatives and strategic themes
- Lead and influence cybersecurity solution specialists within agreed upon strategic goals and objectives of each initiative
- Three consecutive years on CareerBliss’ Top 50 Happiest Companies Employees Survey
- A company that is committed to innovation and being an industry leader by investing in technology
- More than 12,000 technology professionals utilizing an Agile methodology enterprise-wide
- Access to top-tier technology platforms, OS, and frameworks
At Fidelity, we are passionate about making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our dedication to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and expansive work environment where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.