As a technical Program Manager, you own driving initiatives for several critical programs. You are also the face of these initiatives to the broader organization. You will interface widely with software engineers, developers, cloud architects, c-level executives and product managers who will influence the direction of these critical projects and programs.
- 8+ years of Technical Program Management experience relating to security, development and cloud initiatives
- Strong background in Agile, SCRUM, back logs and sprints
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Experience researching and defining integrations between multiple systems.
- Experience building processes, project management, and development release schedules
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Prior experience in a hands-on technical role (cloud engineer, architect etc.)
- Hands-on experience with agile or other program management methodologies
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, object-oriented development, build processes, change control management and release models.
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.