Synechron is looking to hire Technical Project Manager/Business Analyst.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
- 10+ years of Total experience, Minimum 5 years of experience in Project and Program Management
- Experience in Regulatory Project Management OR Investments within private banking/wealth management is a must
- Ability to work in challenging, demanding and strict regulatory timelines
- Strong communication skills, ability to explain Business requirements in a clear and concise manner to various stakeholders (supplier, partners, management etc) in various forum
- Ability to build relationships and negotiate solutions while liaising between business, operations, technology
- Experience with working with Off-shore team
- High Influential skills
- Flexible with a desire to make an impact
- Self-motivated and a team player that works wells with individuals and thrives in a complex, global organization
- Excellent Project and Program Management skills with a Project Management certification
- Exposure to various SDLC methodologies
- Planning and Personal Organizational Skills
- Strong excel, visio, power point expertise
- Project management tools - JIRA, SharePoint etc.
- Strong Communication skills
- Good understanding of Various Project Management area (Requirement management, Risk Management, Resource Management, Project Integration Management etc)
- Ability to work with off-shore team
Technical Project Manager