CloudHesive is a cloud solutions consulting and managed services provider with a focus on security, reliability, availability and scalability. CloudHesive helps companies reduce their operating costs and increase productivity while improving their cloud security posture by deploying their mission critical workloads onto the CloudHesive Fabric. The CloudHesive Fabric wraps traditional cloud offerings (public, private or hybrid) with cloud centric security solutions and controls, an innovative management platform and experienced cloud engineers that oversee the customer’s lifecycle. CloudHesive partners with the leading cloud providers such as Amazon Web Service (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google and IBM-SoftLayer as well as security companies to build highly secured and robust solutions with uptime SLAs up to 99.99%. CloudHesive is passionate about our customer’s success!
If you’re the right fit for CloudHesive, you’ll be working with a seasoned executive team that knows how to develop and scale an organization, with colleagues who share your desire to build the best company in the industry, and with a company culture that moves quickly, acts decisively and communicates openly. You’ll also be working with revolutionary technology solutions that have been deployed successfully at marquee customers around the globe. It is an attractive career opportunity.
Role and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, the Technical Project Manager may be expected to perform some, or all of the duties listed, and other duties as assigned.
- Lead the planning and implementation of cloud migrations and related projects for customers multiple project teams and internal teams
- Must be a technical leader that can drive project processes and technical projects to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Work with stakeholders to gather and manage the business requirements application migrations from on premise datacenters to cloud environments.
- Manages and communicates detailed project plans, manages communication cadence and drives the team to meet tight deadlines
- Analyzes issues and develops viable solutions; and directs the work of internal and external resources as well as with our customers.
- Ensures projects are completed timely and within budget as well as keep track of costs for each project
- Build credibility, establish rapport and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Determine and coordinate the sharing of resources among various projects to the overall benefit of the company.
- Implement processes consistent with Project Management Professional (PMP) and AGILE best practices
- Facilitate the definition of program scope, goals, and deliverables
- Capture overall program resource requirements and manage resource allocation
- Develop, manage, and track budgets of customer facing projects
- Oversee the tracking and execution of program deliverable using MS Project and AGILE software tools
- Constantly monitor, track and report on progress of the project / program and communicate the status on regular cadence (twice a week/ once a week)
- Present project progress, issues and mitigation to all stakeholders and lead complex technical discussions
- Proactively identify potential issues and propose mitigation plans or alternative solutions
- Identify key performance indicators, implement meaningful metrics, and measure project performance
- Prepare presentations for management and customers to articulate program status, key risks, and mitigations, and technical milestones
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience at building a Program / Project Manager on IT Data Center, Cloud, software development, or large enterprise software projects
- Experience in delivering large and complex software / Infrastructure programs
- Demonstrated leadership skills by doing large stake holder presentations and c-level communication meetings
- Experience with Project management applications such as MS Project, EXCEL, PowerPoint, MS Word, and ConnectWise is a plus.
- Experience with cloud services (Amazon Web Services a plus), Agile methodologies (Scrum / Kanban), and IT infrastructure strongly desired
- Excellent organizational, technical leadership and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of program and project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools including MS Project
- Proven experience in AGILE software development methodologies
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Proven experience in the ITIL framework for service management (incident, change and problem management)
- Proven experience in customer facing project management roles
- Travel across offices as needed (estimated 25%)
Personal attributes and values:
- Written and oral communication skills – ability to communicate technical concepts and support assertions with data
- Organizational skills – ability to coordinate and prioritize many issues simultaneously
- Analytical/Problem solving ability – ability to quickly evaluate an issue, resolve it or implement a workaround with consistent accuracy and success
- High Sense of Urgency – This job entails supporting business critical applications, with stringent SLAs
- “Can do” attitude and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Training for AWS, security, and other cloud platforms
- Competitive base salary and incentive based compensation
- Health, dental, and vision benefit plans available
- Company sponsored social events
- Discount program which provides discounts on movies, electronics, airfare, travel, restaurants and more
- The personal reward associated with an important position in a fast-growing company positioned to become a pivotal player in a large and rapidly evolving market
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Project Management: 3 years (Required)
- leading enterprise technical project: 1 year (Required)
- data center, software, or cloud migration: 3 years (Required)
- South Florida, FL (Required)
- United States (Required)
19 days ago
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.