In the face of COVID-19, we have temporarily paused our hiring process with hope that we will resume actively interviewing soon. Until then, we will continue to review applications for critical roles, such as this position, and will revisit as we emerge from these unprecedented times. Your interest in a career at Gallup is important to us and we encourage you to submit your application today. Our team remains committed to finding the best talent, and can’t wait to learn more about you. To stay connected with our latest insights and learn more about our workplace culture, follow our company page on LinkedIn and @lifeatgallup on Instagram.
What you will do:
As a technical project manager at Gallup, you will work in a highly collaborative and agile environment. You will brainstorm, determine project phases, communicate, and lead and manage projects through to completion, ensuring deadlines and requirements are met for some of Gallup’s most influential and important projects. From managing a custom software development project that helps others maximize their potential to delivering technology that helps leaders build engaging workplaces, you will partner with some of the brightest, most innovative and engaging stakeholders, developers, designers and QA associates in the industry. Your unique talents will help us turn ideas into powerful and effective technology solutions that positively change the world.
Join us as we continue building industry-leading websites and platforms where millions use your work. These websites offer the best articles, advice, analytics and tools our clients need to create exceptional workplaces.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, business or related field, plus a minimum of three years of professional technical project management experience working with large-scale web applications required
- For applicants without a bachelor’s degree, five years of technical project management experience required
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle competing demands and to ensure development and implementation of proper systems and processes in an agile environment
- Ability to spot potential risks and troubleshoot solutions that lead to better outcomes
- This position is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to work with the latest technology
- The creative and innovative feel of a start-up, with the stability and credibility of a well-established brand
- World-class managers who guide and empower associates based on their unique skills and strengths
- A robust benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance options, 401(k) retirement and savings plan with company matching, and an employee stock ownership program
- A beautiful downtown office on the Missouri River that boasts 50 acres of land
And the benefits don’t stop there. For more information about the perks of working in our Omaha Riverfront, click HERE.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.