Technical Project Manager - Senior
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Technical Project Manager
This role is at the frontline of our Client's digital transformation, supporting ecommerce and sales performance for their online properties. This role will act as part project manager, part internal consultant in day-to-day responsibilities. Areas of impact include, but are not limited to sales reporting, analysis, insights and planning of all online consumer sales.
- Lead analysis of sales, traffic, conversion, and order yield data to support improved sales performance
- Work with analytics, product, and sales to improve operational performance
- Drive requirements to automate and build self-service solutions for routine reporting requests, e.g., Executive Reporting Dashboard, User Story intake, etc.
- Work with product managers and digital marketing teams to optimize end-to-end sales performance of the site
- Develop deep insights on special sales events, and derive generally useful insights from them
- Measure campaign effectiveness
- Advocate for site, data, and tagging quality
Desired Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (finance, mathematics, economics, statistics, computer science, electrical engineering, physics, Marketing Information Systems (MKIS), etc.) or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years experience at a large-scale web property or equivalent experience in management consulting
- Experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired
- Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud or Google Analytics
- Proven ability to lead initiatives without having direct managerial control
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert consumer insights and performance data into high impact product initiatives
- Proactive and anticipatory problem solver
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- MBA, analytics or consulting background
- Experience with SQL, Python, R, Tableau, PowerBI, SAS, and other BI software
- Experience with A/B, multivariate testing
- Experience with executive storytelling, presentations