|Reference # :||20-34858||Title :||Technical Project Manager - Senior required in Bothell, WA & Atlanta, GA|
|Location :||Bothell, WA|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/26/2020 / 10/25/2023|
|We are currently seeking a Technical Project Manager - Senior with one of our leading client for which candidate can be located in Bothell, WA & Atlanta, GA. Please do review the job description below and apply it for it.|
Job Title: Technical Project Manager - Senior
Job Location: Bothell, WA & Atlanta, GA
Duration: 3 Years
Only W2 (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
Accountable for managing large volume of low and high complexity and high risk projects which may span multiple regions and/or functions with concurrent projects.
• Leverage project management skills, analytics, and long-term thinking to help online unlock sales performance gains and adoption of best practices
• Serve as the objective single-source of truth for diagnostic sales performance reporting
• Build and steward business plans that reflect the growth & value being driven by Strategic Platforms Team (SPT).
• Develop the operational prowess the team, and strengthen relationship between sales analytics and our internal partners.
• Be a self-starter, and continue to “move the ball forward” Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View.
• Lead analysis of sales, traffic, conversion, and order yield data to support improved sales performance.
• Work with analytics, product, and sales to improve operational performance.
• Drive requirements to automate and build self-service solutions for routine reporting requests, e.g., Executive Reporting Dashboard, User Story intake, etc.
• Work with product managers and digital marketing teams to optimize end-to-end sales performance of the site.
• Develop deep insights on special sales events, and derive generally useful insights from them.
• Measure campaign effectiveness.
• Advocate for site, data, and tagging quality.
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (finance, mathematics, economics, statistics, computer science, electrical engineering, physics, Marketing Information Systems (MKIS), etc.) or equivalent experience.
• 2-3 years experience at a large-scale web property or equivalent experience in management consulting.
• Experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired.
• Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud or Google Analytics.
• Proven ability to lead initiatives without having direct managerial control.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert consumer insights and performance data into high impact product initiatives • Proactive and anticipatory problem solver.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• MBA, analytics or consulting background.
• Experience with SQL, Python, R, Tableau, PowerBI, SAS, and other BI software.
• Experience with A/B, multivariate testing.
• Experience with executive storytelling, presentations.
If you feel you are fit for the above role. Please do not hesitate to connect over the below contact details:
Dhananjay Tomar (Jay)
Cell: (973) 520-0740
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 Morristown, NJ 07960
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Events
- Medical, Dental and Vision