Dear BriTech Group Applicant,
For faster processing of your resume please apply directly to our website by clicking the following link: http://jobs.exelare.com/jobsWidget/index.html#companyId=cbiz_britech&source=Monster&userId=Admin&viewJob=Req-1547
You may still apply through Monster but this will delay your consideration for the position, due to processing time.
Thank you, we look forward to receiving your information.
The BriTech Group Team
------------------------------------------------------------------------In this role as Audio Software Project Manager you will work with teams on multiple sites and within both Hardware and Software. Some of the main tasks will be to lead, coordinate, prioritize, follow up and report. You will get the chance to work with the latest technologies and components available on the market. The role requires understanding in the fundamentals of audio and acoustics and experience in audio hardware verification is valuable. Android Framework experience and good understanding of Audio related Software from Kernel, HAL-layer and all the way up to app layer is also highly beneficial. As part of and leader for an experienced team with recognized experts you will work closely together to deliver world class results to our customers. The role will also include a very tight collaboration with client development team and strong social skills are essential.
Work with the specialists within the audio team to define the required architecture to meet the audio requirements for a given product
- Drive engineering decisions and priorities to ensure that software and hardware teams are solving the most impactful problems
- Coordinate and drive cooperation on multiple sites with cross functional teams.
- Work with internal customers to identify requirements and KPI’s
- Provide hands-on program management during planning, development, testing, triage and implementation
- Perform risk assessment, risk mitigation, and change management on projects
- Provide engineering assessments and risk analysis for hardware and software design
- Minimum BS degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ experience working in a Software or System Engineering organization
- 4+ years of experience in Program Management, Product Management
- Hands on experience in software project management tools
- Working knowledge of Project Management tools
- Experience in audio software for real time environment
- Proven experience in Android Framework Development
- Demonstrated understanding of how end-to-end audio systems work
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience
- Cross-functional leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience managing programs from technical details
- Demonstrated communication skills and experience working across geographical sites
- Project Management Certification (PMP)
Audio Visual Engineer