Position: Technical Project Manager
Location: Webster, TX
Salary: $85K - $100K plus bonus
Provide tactical and strategic project management across one or more complex, multi-year, major initiatives. You will work with internal development teams, business stakeholders and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree required; PMP/PMI certification preferred
- 3 - 5 years of formal project management experience, managing large-scale, cross-functional, technical and business focused projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Highly organized and comfortable remaining so in multi-faceted environments while multi-tasking
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to interact across all levels of the organization in a professional, diplomatic and tactful manner
- Comfortable with financial topics related to project planning such as cost estimation
- Knowledge of software development processes and life cycles (especially Agile), along with exposure to organizational tools that support software project planning
- Willing to work with remote teams in different geographies and time zones / periodic travel will be required (domestic and international)
Due to the high volume of applicants we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.