Are You Interested?
Bring your staffing industry recruiting expertise to Eliassen Group! If you love to work with people, you will thrive in our collaborative environment as you tackle staffing objectives in the greater Cincinnati marketplace. You will recruit and evaluate technical job candidates; target, source, contact, and qualify candidates to make placements. This is an opportunity to have a major impact and use your energy and determination as you find talented, quality consultants for our top clients across Cincinnati!
Who Are We?
We are a company whose mission is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants and the communities where we live and work. At Eliassen Group, we incorporate these values into the work and philanthropic efforts that we engage in all the time. Even better, you’ll be joining an industry-leading recruiting and consulting firm that has been named one of Staffing Industry Analyst’s Largest IT Staffing Firms in the US, as well as one of Inc. Magazine’s 50 Best Workplaces for 2017.
Who Are You?
You will become a key member of an exceptional team, all of whom possess a competitive spirit and like to have a lot of fun while enjoying great success.
Your work will never be dull as you’ll engage directly with talented candidates to ensure the best possible placements that will meet their personal needs, as well as the business objectives of our clients.
You’ll collaborate with our top account executives and represent leading companies in your region daily, forming strong relationships that will drive your success.
Here’s What You’ll Do Every Day:
- You will build strong relationships with candidates through meetings, networking and referrals.
- You’ll bring your energy and determination to find new candidates for our awesome clients,
- You will qualify all consultants for quality, availability and deliverability.
- You’ll effectively negotiate pay rates in line with expected and budgeted margin percentages.
- You will utilize Eliassen Group systems and gather market intelligence in the form of sales leads.
- Your exceptional people skills will empower you to work closely with account executives to fill job requirements in a trusted, two-way-street working relationship
- You have a track record of 1+ years of high achievement in the staffing industry.
- You have a high energy level, a strong sense of urgency and a passion for what you do that is surpassed only by your ethical approach to the business.