Who we are
We come to work every day with passion and intensity to deliver brilliant solutions to our clients, no matter the challenge. Founded in 1996, Prosum serves as a strategic IT partner for our clients by providing IT services across our three lines of business: Staffing, Managed Services and Consulting. We have a huge outreach of employees, contractors, alumni, clients and vendors, and we strive to provide them with a positive experience to maintain them as fans within our Prosum community. We provide best-in industry continuous training, to help all or our recruiters to be the best versions of themselves!
Who you are
Are you a go-getter recruiter with a passion for new tech? Are you addicted to the chase to find great candidates and help them find their dream jobs?
We are looking for an experienced and results-oriented IT Recruiter who is well-connected, passionate and enthusiastic about the staffing and tech world. Someone who is in-tune with the latest staffing trends, has a hunter attitude, and can help us add more fans to our Prosum community! You are eager, proactive, resourceful and able to keep a cool head under pressure. You are coachable and eager to learn new tricks from others to further drive your growth and enhance your recruitment strategies! You are a natural at building strong internal relationships with our sales & delivery team and externally with our candidates. Ideally, you have a strong understanding about the staffing industry and recruiting experience. You will be aligning to an aggressive sales strategy and planning, with prospect and established clients to generate a candidate pipeline while consistently achieving individual performance metrics and gross profit targets.
- Identify Great IT Talent. Companies are struggling to identify and retain top talent and we expect you to become an expert in recruiting active and passive candidates, matching them to specific job opportunities, all the while maintaining a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Close Candidates. We expect you to negotiate offers for candidates that will come from highly competitive employers, and be effective at closing challenging offers in a field where candidates have lots of options!
- College degree (BA/BS Degree preferred)
- A solid candidate network, ideally in IT
- 2-5 years recruiting experience, particularly in IT Staffing
- Strong knowledge in all sourcing methods to identify the best mix of resources in order to identify top talent, including using recruiting research, cold calling, and internet recruiting.
- Strong coordination skills required to be able to schedule and coordinate all candidate interviews with hiring managers, including prepping briefing and debriefing candidates before and after interviews.
- Interested in learning about technology
- Consistent achievement of recruiting quotas and activity metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including, interviewing, influencing, negotiating and collaborating
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- ATS Experience (Bullhorn experience preferred)
- Ability to assess client company position requirements, and appropriately match permanent and/or temporary candidates to meet client needs and expectations
- Experience inputting, updating, maintaining and documenting candidate communication and activity progress
Do you match our culture?
- Mentor junior staff or others, and/or support your community through volunteering
- Passionate about recruiting!
- A learning and feedback machine; you treat your role as a profession by reading, listening, and sharing
- Accountable and take responsibility
- Good at finding your resilience and pushing through difficult situations
- What's in It for You
- A competitive compensation package with a great, uncapped commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits plan (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401K plan
- State of the art office and technology
- Unlimited snacks and soda, breakfast once a week, great events, and we are one of the few companies who still host an annual holiday party!
Can't wait to apply? Well we can't wait to meet you! Apply now and let's get this process rolling!
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you.
Prosum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.