Credence Management Solutions, LLC (Credence) is seeking a Recruiting professional to support our staffing requirements for programs in support of Department of Defense (DoD) and United States Air Force (USAF) customers in the WPAFB area. The Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing and screening active and passive candidates, determining qualificationagainst open requisitions, submitting candidates to hiring managers for review, as well as supporting overall administrative hiring processes.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss staffing needs.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Generate job requisitions for online posting from information contained in SOW/PWS, job requisition templates provided by hiring managers.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; networking, using job boards and other sources to generate interest from candidates.
- Source, phone screen, schedule interviews and assist in the entire candidate process.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop and maintain candidate pipelinesin advance of hiring needs.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Secret security clearance desired but not required.
- A strong background recruiting for cleared engineering, acquisitions, logistics and program management support roles for USAF and DoD programs is required.
- Experienced with MS Office Suite of applications.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Knowledgeable of DoD security clearance requirements.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Willingness to travel, as necessary.