Karsun Solutions LLC is in the business of solving problems. Since 2009 as a premier consulting services company with a culture of innovation, Karsun offers a portfolio of Enterprise Modernization services to both civilian and defense Federal agencies. Karsun's list of strong clientele includes U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. General Services Administration, and the Federal Aviation Administration. Karsun combines years of institutional knowledge with a deep commitment to customer relationships, on every project.
Immediate opportunity for a technical recruiter to be on the Talent Acquisition team. Motivated individual required for a fast-paced environment. Coordination with Hiring Managers to define job requirements and working with candidates through the full life-cycle recruiting process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Successfully source and identify candidates from traditional sources and various online networks and social media venues.
- Effectively screen, qualify, and interview candidates for hiring managers as the first step in the recruiting process. Provide solid recommendations to hiring managers.
- Coordinate all round in-person or phone interviews with hiring managers.
- Maintain active communication and follow up with candidates throughout the interview and hire process.
- Maintain accurate reporting and requisition updates in iCIMS as ATS
- Create job requisitions and dispose of candidates in the hiring platform/system
- Create and maintain reports, metrics dashboard, job referrals, applicant flow, etc.
- Solid two (2) years minimum of recent experience as a technical recruiter for skills such as Java, Cloud, DevOps, databases, systems administration, network engineers, etc.
- Full life-cycle recruiting for IT software/systems development
- Extensive experience with IT recruiting in a government contracting environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Google Applications and Microsoft Office Suite, i.e., Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, attention to detail
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, along with comprehension of Affirmative Action Program requirements
Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Sciences or a related field, or 4 (four) years of full-time success with recruiting duties in lieu of degree
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position and telework is not an option. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. No travel is expected for this position. This is not a telework position – Herndon Office Location.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Karsun Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.