IntePros Consulting is a Certified Woman Owned Staffing Firm. We specialize in the placement of contract and permanent IT consulting professionals nationwide. It’s our mission to provide genuine business value by empowering, encouraging, and proactively supporting our teammates to exceed our clients’ expectations. We encourage innovative thinking to enhance our abilities to provide hard to find talent at reduced labor costs.
IntePros Consulting is currently seeking an experienced IT Recruiter to join our team based in Lexington, MA. As a Technical Recruiter some of the day to day tasks are as follows:
· Full life cycle IT Recruiting
· Work closely with the sales team to understand client needs
· Manage, document and coordinate all communication with potential consultants
· Prepare resumes for client presentation, perform reference checks and review results with teammates
· Coach candidates through the client interview process.
· Make proactive calls and pipeline candidates.
· Obtain leads and referrals
IntePros Consulting offers a highly competitive benefits package, including:
· 3 Weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) & Remote Flexibility
· Excellent medical, dental and employeewellness plans
· Presidents Club, Trips & Bonuses
· Leading Edge internal technology, tools, & training
· 1 year experience working as a Technical Recruiter in the staffing industry
· Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
· Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
· Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
· Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelor Degree is preferred
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
“IntePros does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran or military status, retaliation, or other characteristic protected by law.”