PruTech Solutions Inc is looking for a highly motivated Technical (IT) Recruiter for full time employment at the Charlotte, NC office. We are looking for someone who know the ins and outs of recruiting and looking to hire very fast.
- 3+ years of experience in IT recruiting for consulting/staffing companies.
- Proven experience in sourcing, interviewing, reference checks, and negotiating with candidates.
- Experience in finding resources from Social Networks and Job Boards.
- Excellent (written & verbal) communication, negotiation, organizational, interpersonal, presentation skills
- Understanding current and emerging technology trends.
- Experience in evaluation techniques and a proven record of recruiting success.
- Recruiting experience in Investment banking/Capital Market/Financial sector is highly desired but not required.
- Analyze Client requirements for multiple job openings
- Identify, screen, and interview candidates
- Schedule and Coordinate client interviews
- Work closely with the sales/marketing managers to close the deals.
- Build network connections while maintaining candidate management.
- Meet or exceed goals based on metric.
- Flexible, Friendly work environment
- Room for growth and professional development
- Training available for all areas of business/technology within PruTech
- Base Salary + Aggressive commission structure
- Bonus compensation to reward success
- Excellent benefits – 401k, Life Insurance, Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription plan), Short Term and Long Term Disability plan Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick leave
- Great Work/Life Balance
*NOTE- Salary is depending on EXPERIENCE*
Aggressive Commision Plan + Bonuses