Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as a Technical Recruiter and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Put your organizational, management, and personal engagement skills to work meeting new people and finding the best possible IT and management consulting professionals to join our company as Client Services Team employees. As a Technical Recruiter, you will review job descriptions to understand the needs of our hiring managers and ask questions that will help you identify the right candidates. You will also:
- Source candidates using our internal database, external resume banks, and networking sites
- Screen and ascertain the competence of candidates against a technical job description
- Interview candidates in person and get to know them, their goals, and their strengths
- Match your candidates with our strategic resource and project needs
- Actively maintain a network of candidates for future requirements, following up to keep your candidates in the loop and maintain lasting relationships
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- More than 2 years of sales, client support, or recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or a related course of study
- Strong skills in networking, both face-to-face and through social media
- Self-motivation, an outgoing personality, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrated success against targeted objectives or quotas
- Track record of successfully sourcing new prospects using the telephone
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your career. In addition to opportunities for advancement and ongoing training, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Uncapped commission potential
- Rewards trips and other incentives for our top sales and recruiting performers
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.