Noblis is searching for a Technical Recruiter for their Reston, VA location.
The role will serve as a talent advisor to several divisions. Priority duties will include:
- Perform full life cycle recruiting of professional and technical positions, both in a cleared and non-cleared environment.
- Develop and implement strategic staffing plans for each business area.
- Manage a high volume of requisitions at all levels.
- Take lead role to establish and implement a proactive recruitment strategy for the intelligence community, creating a pipeline of candidates for current and future opportunities.
- Develop effective working relationships with hiring managers and staff, clarifying and understanding requirements and business needs.
- Drive the hiring process: actively engage with managers, provide ongoing status of requisitions, advise managers through the hiring process, and close requisitions in a timely manner.
- Ability to network with and maintain productive working relationships with key players within the intelligence community.
- Proven ability to source and network using both conventional and unconventional sourcing techniques to identify qualified candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit highly cleared candidates within the intelligence community.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and review advertising and souring options.
- Ensure compliance with federal regulations and company policies, educating hiring managers as needed.
- Maximize recruitment technology in sourcing and tracking candidates and applicants.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related discipline. 6 years of expeience can be substituted for degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of full life cycle recruitment of scientists, engineers, consultants and researchers in a professional services consulting environment.
- Experience recruiting highly cleared candidates within the intelligence community is required.
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels throughout the organization.
- Knowledge and understanding of OFCCP employment guidelines and employment law.
- Demonstrated proficiency with common Microsoft applications.
- Ability to travel to the Virginia and DC offices as needed.
- Previous experience with iCIMS or other applicant tracking systems is also required.