The Technical Recruiter must create/implement on-line focused recruiting strategies to source qualified and diverse candidates from internal, external, and/or referral candidate pools. Manage the recruitment process from requisition approval through to successful integration into Odyssey Systems.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Help establish and maintain recruiting policies and guidelines for a Government consulting firm in accordance with AA, EEO, and OFCCP guidelines.
• Recruit all levels of candidates for Odyssey Systems National Laboratory division in the areas of software engineering, systems engineering, programming, software development, communications technology, and IT support.
• Interface effectively with all levels of management
• Develop a recruiting strategy that continually replenishes the candidate pipeline based on market condition and existing associate team.
• 3 years of recruiting experience
• Bachelors Degree or Associates plus an additional 2 yrs. experience
• Experience with the entire lifecycle of recruiting internally and externally to include sourcing, resume review, and candidate screening
• Experience with internet recruiting and applicant tracking systems
• Understanding of employment laws and regulations
• Excellent multitasking and time management skills
• Demonstrated people skills and ability to manage high volume, quick turn, requirements
• Experience using Microsoft Office suite
• 5 years of recruiting experience supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) programs
• Federal Contract recruiting experience
• Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking System
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
• Odyssey Systems field site in Colorado Springs, CO
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran