Location: Irving, TX, Atlanta, GA or Remote -- Domestic
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world's largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Full lifecycle technical recruitment responsibilities, including sourcing, assessing and closing talent
* Develop innovative tactics to build passive talent pipelines
* Influencing Hiring teams
* Maintain long-term relationships with our target talent community
* Partner with third-party vendor
* At least seven years of technical recruiting or agency account management experience
* Experience advising hiring managers
* Previous experience working with within an hi-tech company
* Bachelors or equivalent experience
Requirements and General Skills:
* Ability to quickly instill confidence at all levels, with a track record of partnership and influence with senior management
* Strong instincts on how to manage hiring managers and the overall recruiting process
* Ability to assess talent with strong differentiation, choosing the best talent to move forward
* Infectious passion that creates a buzz in the marketplace about careers at SiriusXM | Pandora
* Good public speaking and presentation skills.
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
* Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
* Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Knowledge of Applicant Tracking systems, and HRIS tools
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled