Provides on-site technical support to our customers. Works at the direction of a Field Supervisor to help other technicians as needed.
• Provide on-site technical support for all certified products.
• Call all customers prior to going on-site.
• Thoroughly and accurately complete all required paperwork.
• Maintain accurate field parts inventory.
• Work with Field Technicians to improve their technical performance at the direction of the Field Supervisor.
• Must be punctual every assigned work day.
• Have a thorough understanding of Metro Sales, Inc. service policies and procedures.
• Job rotation and perform other responsibilities and duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly in oral communications.
- Ability to organize and schedule time effectively.
- Successful completion of all assigned training.
- Must be willing to participate in our After Hours Service Program.
- Successful completion of a background check as defined by Metro Sales polices.
- High school diploma or equivalent