Technical Sales Manager
Project Frog Inc.is the pioneer of Industrialized Construction-as-a-Service (ICaaS™), providing prefabrication and Industrialized Construction (IC) services to its global list of customers. Leveraging the proprietary software tool called KitConnect, Frog enables and accelerates build programs by streamlining upstream design all the way through construction and delivery. With more than 14 years of experience designing, manufacturing, and assembling prefabricated buildings, Frog has an in-house staff of architects, engineers, supply chain managers, project managers, and software engineers who deliver on projects of any scale. Through deep vertical knowledge in retail/QSRs, healthcare, data centers, education, and hospitality, Frog develops platforms tailored for the owner’s ROI and physical structure needs.
The Technical Sales Manager will be responsible for the promotion and sales of Project Frog’s componentized, pre-fabricated building kit system and associated design and engineering services, across various building types, namely schools, quick service restaurants, and medical office buildings. The Technical Sales Manager will also be responsible for implementing company’s sales strategy and plan with the goal of expanding Project Frog’s customer base, while achieving sales targets and revenue growth. In addition to technical knowledge in the field of architecture and engineering, the candidate must also be familiar with performing and managing the process of a technical sales cycle. The Technical Sales Manager reports directly to the Vice President of Architecture and Engineering.
- Strategic development and management of sales pipelines and accounts in order to drive growth and increase sales revenue
- Schedule sales calls with potential customers and clients to demonstrate the value of Project Frog’s building system and associated design and engineering services
- Make individual or joint technical presentations and effectively showcase Project Frog’s pre-fabricated building system and design services in order to close sales
- Creating and implementing general or specific sales campaigns based on accounts and markets
- Develop and coordinate sales growth plans in collaboration with internal team
- Communicate and coordinate with internal team on all costumer and account related business and needs
- Provide and support data management, analysis and reports on sales activities and cycles along with customer needs and requirements
Specific Skills and Experience Requirements
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in architecture or engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and marketing associated with the AEC industry
- Familiarity with various CADD software, including but not limited to Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Rhino
- Must be able to travel roughly 30% of the time
- Proficient with MS Office products and familiar with CRM tools and applications
- Ability to understand basic principles of design, engineering and construction
- Knowledge of project design and development cycles as well as stakeholder handoffs from design to fabrication and construction
- Knowledge of California Division of State Architect (DSA) requirements and review process is a plus
- General knowledge of building codes and various regulatory agency review processes specific to each market and building type
- Professional selling skills and training
- Strong analytical skills and be able to draw solutions through extrapolation and critical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this position, please send us a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title, Technical Sales Managernoted in the Subject field. Applicants must meet the aforementioned qualifications, and live in the San Francisco Bay Area, to be considered for this position. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to comment on the status of an individual application. Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted if you are chosen to move forward in our hiring process.
As a venture-backed company headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Project Frog is revolutionizing the building industry by applying technology and process to overcome the inefficiencies inherent to traditional construction. More than just a forward-thinking company, we are a team using each other’s strengths and knowledge as resources to create bright, inspiring and sustainable structures with minimal environmental impact. We are award-winning business professionals, researchers, product designers as well as accomplished entrepreneurs and innovative builders who are looking for bright people to join our team. Our corporate culture is collaborative, fun and results-focused while encouraging open exchanges of new ideas and innovation. For more information, visit www.projectfrog.com.